Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Days

Dominick

There are any number of ways to do this.
This simplest method is to use the entry signal also as an exit and add two
days delay (more than the  entry).
Almost the same, use Ref("entry signal"),-2)
You could use a PREV based latch set by the entry that uses
BarsSince(PREV=0)=2 to be self resetting, and use the trailing edge of the
latch as your exit.

With a little imagination I could suggest several more methods as well.

Roy