Re: [Metastockusers] Average Price CHANGE

Try puttinng this into an exploration:
((Abs(Ref(C,-6)-Ref(C,-5))+Abs(Ref(C,-5)-Ref(C,-4))+Abs(Ref(C,-4)-Ref(C,-3))+Abs(Ref(C,-3)-Ref(C,-2))Abs(Ref(C,-2)-Ref(C,-1)))/5)<>Abs(Ref(C,-1)-
C)

It may cause problems due to precision issues.  It is also highly likely
the result set will equal the universe.