[Metastockusers] I do not get it

I have read on your forum a couple of articles about dukascopy site
and checked it out for myself. i can just say that I did abominably
at their trade station.  It did not seem to listen to me at all.
Whatever i did the system went the opposite way. Frankly, i did not
understand why there was any need to transform the graphs from their
ordinary candlestick form to some weird "duka" form, although that
was exactly what the creators of the system claim makes it work and
lets it achieve such good results in trading.  Honestly, my results
with the duka chart were as bad as they were with ordinary chart.  I
do not claim to be a pro in tech analysis, but I would suggest that
the system that claims to have "eliminated such thing as randomness"
in technical analysis should have allowed me to achieve a bit better
results in my attempts to trade profitably. I can't believe it was
just my clumsiness in treating the system that prevented me from
achieving the results I was trying to achieve.  My heart sinks when I
think of my being complete idiot not capable of mastering a subtle
tool that can potentially become a major breadwinner in stock
trading. This can't be so! At the same time, the system is supposed
to be comprehensible for an ordinary user, because, as I read on
their forum, their main objective is to level the playground for all
participants, which is the reason why they did not become a trading
system themselves, which would have automatically signified their
potential capability to tilt the balance between the user and the
system in their favor.  It seems sadly ironic that the users for
whose sake their deal station has been created feel so helplessly
powerless with regard to its use.  Or is it just me?