[EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock V7.0 RT for eSignal

I just bought MetaStock V7.0 RT for eSignal from someone.
It was a really good deal and I couldn't pass it up. It's not a
bootleg version and is on the original CD, has all the original
books, etc. but they no longer had the license. I know that the
license for V7.0 is the last version that is transferable to someone
else and I'm looking for someone to transfer their license to me (I'll
pay you) so I can use tech support and eventually upgrade to V8 or
whatever. Someone that was using V7.0 RT for eSignal and isn't using
it anymore. If I did this then I'd be able to update it in the
future also. If anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks much.
Hope everyone's trading went well today.