[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Formulas for divergence

Alex,

Here is the explorer formula for RSI divergence, taken from expert
advisor - equis rsi:

If( (RSI(14) >= HHV(RSI(14),14) AND CLOSE < HHV(CLOSE,14)) OR (CLOSE
<= LLV(CLOSE,14) AND RSI(14) > LLV(RSI(14),14)),
1, {bullish divergence}
If( (CLOSE >= HHV(CLOSE,14) AND RSI(14) < HHV(RSI(14),14)) OR (RSI
(14) <= LLV(RSI(14),14) AND CLOSE > LLV(CLOSE,14)),
-1, {bearish divergence}
0 {not diverging} ) )

As said by pumrysh before, one day or two signal may mean nothing in
trending market, but constant divergence for many days (as you can
see in the "Inspect" button) could really mean something.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alex Tan <bt_alex_tty@xxxx>