[Metastockusers] Re: RE:www.stockspamdic.com

Jayson,

I don't know, this appears to be a serious threat! I think we should
begin to consider a legal defense fund for Henry.

BTW: I find it quite intrigueing that "millions" are aware of this.

Preston

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx>
wrote:
> Oh, for crying out loud!!!
>
> spam    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (spm)n.
>   Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent
indiscriminately to
> multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.
> Did anyone solicit your email?? Since you are asking for personal
> information at your site (which opens the door to your selling that
> information) can you deny commercial possibilities? As you have
posted to
> newsgroups which re-mail to multiple individuals can you possibly
deny that
> your mail has been sent to multiple individuals?
>
> Get over it! the clear majority of users responding to
Henry's "Silly little

owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Metastockusers] RE:www.stockspamdic.com
>

> Mr. Kaczmarczyk doesn't realize that to label another person at the
open
> web, where everybody can read his opinion, is a defamation and
therefore it
> is against the law.
> I can't understand how a so negligent person may be owner of a site
related
> to metastock, or any other serious subject at Yahoo groups.
> Probably his fault would not be serious if he express his opinions
inside
> his group, but when he label another person in a free access page
he risks
> to receive a letter from a lawyer.
> It doesn't matter if my methodology is or not relate to metastock,
it doesn'
> t matter if it is a black box and it doesn't matter if I use a
server in
> Haiti or in China, the situation is that Mr. Kaczmarczyk is not
free to
> express his opinion about my person where millions of other people
can
> access to it.
> I will not write my opinion of Mr. Kaczmarczyk neither at the web
nor at his
> group because I respect the individuals rights and I don't want to
offend
> him in public.
> I think he haven't the courage to recognize he made a mistake and to
> apologize and he hide himself behind a useless opinion poll  (even
if
> everybody in metastockusers agree with him that doesn't give him
the right
> to insult another person in public)
> Thanks to those who have given a good opinion about my site
answering his
> useless opinion poll, and of course this will be my last
communication to
> this group, I'm sorry you have to tolerate this kind of moderator.
Of course