[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Consolidating fomulars ?

mwtang,

In October of of 2000 this group covered a great deal of Williams'
work. Refer to messages 1800+ and you should find some interesting
ideas. Refer also to the photos section and look in the album labeled
as AMD & DE for a few chart pictures. In Metastock version 7.02 you
should have a Williams expert. I believe there was a free upgrade
from Equis if you only have version 7.0.

If you are going to write an exploration try using just the gators.
If you really want to include the AO and AC try looking for
situations where they are green and not necessarily near the zero
line.

The best way to identify a consolidating or sideways market will be
by the position of the close in reference to the gators(moving
averages). If the close is above/below all three gators then you
would not be in a consolidating market. On the other hand, if the
close is above/below one or two of the gators but not the third, you
would have a sideways or consolidating market in that timeframe.

Hope this has given you some inspiration and ideas! If you run into
problems be specific about your problem. Tell us exactly what you did
and why you felt the results were not successful.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwtang <mwtang@xxxx> wrote:
> It was from his book - New Trading Dimension -  Chapter 10 -
Finding a tradable Market :-

> 1. The Alligators is asleep.
> 2. The AO is near the zero line.
> 3. The AC is near the zero line.
>
> I had tried to write AO and AC near the zero line for a period of
time (15 days) but unsucceed. Do you have any formulars that show how
price or indicator(with + and - value) moving sideways. I need some
inspiration. Bye !