Question...

Hi,

I am currently developing a new end of day trading system.

This trading system needs two conditions to go long and two other
conditions to go short.

So if the two long-conditions are true, you receive a "buy" pulse.
And if the two short-conditions are true, you receive a "sell" pulse.

But instead of receiving pulses, I want like to make an indicator that
tells me: long position and short position.
In other words: I am looking for a way to change the pulses (signals)
into a binary wave (position).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Onno