Re: [Metastockusers] www.stockspredic.com

FWIW, he uses a server in Haiti.  I checked out his site, and am not
impressed.  His post are SPAM, disguised under the "infomercial"
cloak.  It's like a wolf under a sheep's skin... <g>.

What I find amazing, is that these spammers do not even bother to read
the list for at least a couple of weeks, to find out the 'savvy' level
of a group.... they troll all groups.

Since this is a "black box" system, I do not see what contribution he
can make, it appears more like a leech proposal.  Nuff said.

No suggestion at this point, I have a kill filter and a delete button,
so everyone can live happily.

-= Cß =-