[Metastockusers] Re: www.stockspredic.com

Henry,

FWIW, nobody hates spam more than me but I had no problem with the
Stockspredic posts. He seemed to want feedback on a system he was
developing and it's free. And he followed up with posts about how to
use it more efficiently and he describes its shortcomings. It looks
interesting. I personally just haven't had much chance to check it
out.

Harold

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henry Z Kaczmarczyk