[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Consolidating fomulars ?

Do you have a copy of the owners manual?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwtang <mwtang@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks. But i already had all the alligators and indicators
formulars. Now I only need the formulars for Explorer. So that i can
scan through all the stocks and get the stocks that had
consolidated , that is AO and AC are near to the zero line. Hope
someone can help. Thanks.

William
>   and I'm interested in the ways he used to find a tradabe stocks.
His
>   methods is writing as below :-
>   >
>   > 1.  The Alligator is asleep.
>   >
>   > 2.  The AO(Awesome Oscillator) is near the zero line.
>   >
>   > 3.  The AC (Acceleraion/Deceleration) is near the zero line.
>   >
>   > I had   tried to write the fomular (AO & AC is near the  zero
line)
>   in Explorer but could not succeed.  So can anyone help. Thanks.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.