  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 3:08
  PM
  Subject: RE: More testing
  Ike,No need to apologize for testing; thanks for your
  effortson getting the listserv working especially on a Sunday.Sent
  at 15:08 CST.Ron> -----Original Message-----> From:
  <A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of <A
  href="mailto:erikike@xxxxxxxxx";>erikike@xxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday,
  December 08, 2002 2:41 PM> To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: RE: More testing>>> The problems with the
  metastock list appear to be caused by "bad"> undeliverable>
  e-mail addresses within the metastock list. The server itself,> and any
  test> lists that I have made, are working fine. The address that
  the> listserv was> sending the "bounced" e-mails to, wasnt
  working.  I am just now> starting to get> the bounced
  messages back to me so that I can remove them.  There> is not
  an> automated process to remove addresses that bounce, do to all
  the> different ways> that e-mail bounces, and the types of
  e-mails that come back from all the> different types of
  servers.> Having that many bouncing e-mails in its queue, and also the
  number of> addresses that the list is trying to deliver to, is
  apperently a> little to much> for the listserv to handle. I will
  continue to monitor the lists> and do all> that I can to insure
  that they function correctly.>> If you would like to be removed
  from the list, please send an e-mail to> <A
  href="mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> With
  unsubscribe metastock as the body of the e-mail> To be removed from all
  lists use unsubscribe * as the body of the e-mail>>> Ike
  Murphy> Systems Administrator> Equis International, Inc.>
  A Reuters Company> > When do you expect o fix them?>
  Sunday, 8 December 2002 4:58 AM> > To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
  Subject: Re: More testing> >> > HOW FAST?> >
  > Testing if the list will reply.> > > > Sorry for all the
  testing, we have had some problems with the list.> > >
  International> >> >>