[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Consolidating fomulars ?

http://www.eis.pl/kr/AFM/e-w-Alligator_Indicators.html

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwtang <mwtang@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi ! I"m a newcomer to this group.I'm using ms pro 7. I would
really appreciate , if someone could help me to write formulas for an
exploration to show stocks or indicators that had moving sideway for
a periods of times, for lets say 16 weeks /days or more.
> Frankly, i had read through New Trading Dimension by Bill William
and I'm interested in the ways he used to find a tradabe stocks. His
methods is writing as below :-

> 1.  The Alligator is asleep.
>
> 2.  The AO(Awesome Oscillator) is near the zero line.
>
> 3.  The AC (Acceleraion/Deceleration) is near the zero line.
>
> I had   tried to write the fomular (AO & AC is near the  zero line)
in Explorer but could not succeed.  So can anyone help. Thanks.