[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: TA books

Gunawan,

Everybody has their favs, these are mine:

"The Visual Investor" or "TA Of Financial Markets" by John Murphy
or "TA of Stock Trends" by Edwards and Magee.

"How to Buy" and "When to Sell" by Justin Mamis.

"Secrets of Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets" by Stan Weinstein.

"Charting the Stock Market: The Wyckoff Method" edited by Jack Hutson.

All these are good introductions. And:

"The Master Swing Trader" by Alan Farley. Not for neophytes.

Harold

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gunawan Santoso (IT, Feed,