[Metastockusers] Re: Something i am not clear about

Bob,

No problem. These message boards can be a bit confusing at times.

Sometimes I also rave about programs or add-ons that I like, and like
you, I always feel compelled to point out that I'm not spamming, just
passing along my enthusiasm.

Later,
Harold

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "avgojoe" <palfree@xxxx> wrote:
> Harold,
>
> You are right, of course! Sorry that I misunderstood.  There is
spam
> about to be sure!!!  My apology. (I think that I mentioned that I'm
> not very good at this stuff :-)). Now my face matches my Santa suit!
>
> Bob
>
> - In Metastockusers@xxxx, "hcour" <hcourtney@xxxx> wrote:
> > Bob,
> >
> > You're confused. My post had absolutely nothing to do with you.
> They
> > were referring to "fromstar2001", who is the originator of
> > this "Something i am not clear about" thread. My comment did not
> > refer to your Downloader posts, which was a completely different
> > thread. Please recheck the messages.
> >
> > Harold
> >

> > --- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Bob Palfreeman" <palfree@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Hey, Harold.
> > >
> > > I'm sure that you mean well and there is no doubt that when I
> like
> > something
> > > I tell people. But I couldn't write a line of code if my life
> > depended on
> > > it! This time you're wrong.
> > >
> > > Since I joined this group, posts have referred me to the un-
named
> > > downloader, Jerry Medved's wonderful QuoteTracker and the
Formula