[Metastockusers] Downloaders

David,

I sent the glowing comments about ML Downloader and later someone
asked what I thought of Quotelf which is a product of the same "fine
folks" who sold me their sister program, HQuote. I was just answering
the question as to what I thought of it!

I don't do these posts very well.  Sorry if I left the impression
that the praise post and condemming post were connected.  Just my
ignorance!

As Harold says, Metaquote is another good program and the author
answered my questions pretty promptly. I just found the ML Downloader
to have many more capabilities for half the price.

Bob