[Metastockusers] Something i am not clear about

I have been consistently trying to master the skills of trading using
the dukascopy method and from time to time I inform everyone I can
about my successes and (for the most part, i must admit) failures,
welcoming and even soliciting any feedback.  So, i have been using a
technical analysis trading platform provided by the dukascopy.com
site.  The platform was created by a group of scientists who
introduced some quantum physics methods in devising the platform and
put it for free public use on their site.  I heard of this site on
one of the internet forums and visited the site to see what it is
worth.  At first it seemed to me dauntingly complex and achingly
dull, but i tried out their applet just out of curiosity and found it
very interesting indeed.  Apart from some conventional  technical
analysis tools I found there some new ones, based on the qmax
coefficient, which i still do not understand entirely but which
definitely makes some sense.  Upon blind venturing into trading using
Dukascopy Deal Station (that is the name of the applet) I ended up
with some severe market losses that made me thank God i was not
gambling with real money.  However, on closer examination I found out
that gambling is hardly the term that can be used with regard to this
site.  They seemed to have set themselves a serious goal to exclude
this word from the stock-market glossary. After reading the articles
that explain the premises of dukascopy theory I started to understand
their method better, although, once again, my grasp of it is still
far from being perfect.  Anyway, applying this method in practical
training using the applet i very soon found out that what seemed to
be the realms of the unknown became a bit more predictable.  At the
moment by average gain makes up about 7 pips for a transaction, which
is not bad considering my initial results of -15 pips for a
transaction.  On their forum they have published the results of some
person who made about 2 mln of profit using DDS.  Good god, how one
can be that lucky or that smart, or how the system be so good!The
only bad about them is that they have too few indices in their
platform, which limits the application of their method.  Although
they do have a demo lab that allows to transfer an outside data to
test their method, I still think having more quotes would greatly
increase their capabilities.  i wrote them about this and they said
that they were considering expanding their quote database.  let us
see if the dukascopy method will be as good as it appears to be in
application to the whole variety of quotes.  Only time will tell.