[Metastockusers] OT: email harrassment

I have faith that these lists are great communities of learners &
helpers.

Please post or email me direct to maylulu8@xxxx as to your
strategies on how to manage UNWANTED UNSOLICITED CONTINUED TARGETED
Emails (not popups)from a source?

Known routes are:
(1) deleting;
(2) notifying the source;
(3) changed screen name;(which unfairly treat the victim as the rule
breaker);
(4) firewall

I believe there will be other wiser solutions still...so please let
me hear from all of you? Thank YOU all!

Catherine

PS. Someone once mentioned a sw that I can give a list of Wanted
Email Adddresses so that all those I did not mention will receive
PATH UNKNOWN when they impose, pls repeat the sw name? Thx