Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data downloaders

All:

I have Metastock V7.2 EOD and I follow futures data.  I use
Quotes Plus as my data provider.  They have different packages,
but their futures data includes volume and open interest.  They
also provide Metastock and ASCII conversion utilities.  These
can be set up so that the conversion runs automatically after
you do your daily download.  Volume is included at the time
of download, not a day later like some providers.

Bob