  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:35
  AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Download
  programs
  I have been testing products that download free internet data
  for Metastock. The clear winner for me is ML Downloader from
  trading-tools.com. It is a "steal" at $49.95 USD but is a VERY powerful
  program that is seamless with MS (I have 7.2 EOD) or ASCII. It does
  auto downloads, logs errors for you, will add securities to your MS
  directories and much more. It has a free trial and I got fast,
  courteous replies to tech help e-mails.I get very fast daily
  updates on a 56K line. It even has a foolproof DOWNLOAD WIZARD for klutzes
  like me! This ain't spam...I gladly paid my $ and wanted to share the good
  news. Happy Holidays all.Bob To unsubscribe from this
  group, send an email to:<A
  href="mailto:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx";>Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/