[EquisMetaStock Group] Free Nasdaq 100 and DJI 30 Quotes - End of Day Data??

Folks,

I am new to this group and I don't know the rules of
this forum. But I have a question about EOD.

So far I found that with Yahoo you can get decent data
for free. However the end of day data at 5pm daily is
only downloadable via Excel spreadsheets the next day.
The other recourse is if you manually type in the data
for 3 to 5 stocks you are holding into the downloader
yourself. What happens when you have 300 stocks to
update and you need the price at 5pm?

There are options which you can pay I am sure, but I
am looking for a free alternative. If anyone here
knows of any free sites that gives EOD for all stocks
by 5-6pm, let me know. I know one for an South East
Asia market but not for Dow and Nasdaq.

Alex