[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer: MACD SELL Formula

ACME,

The MACD is an oscillator. You could have any number of sell signals
depending on your style or preference. The sell could occur once the
MACD has crossed its trigger moving average or dropped below zero.
The choice is yours. Remember also that you can also customize the
number of days used in the MACD. My suggestion is that you visit a
formulary site such as the Guppy site or the ones that have been
mentioned on this board on numerous occassions. There are also some
that are listed in the links section of this group which you should
find helpful.

In Metastock 8 there is an exploration for a MACD Buy. To build the
Sell you would simply use a different filter, such as :
Cross(Mov(MACD(),9,EXPONENTIAL),MACD())

Preston