[EquisMetaStock Group] Indicator Lines

Roy:

Thank you for the continued support in answering my questions
concerning creating a Metastock indicator.  I got the parser
to work.  The data is entered as mmddyyyy not yyyymmdd because
the latter creates too large of a number, and the number gets
corrupted.  For the format that works, the largest number is
12312100 vs 21001231.

I have one last question, maybe not last, but mucher closer to
last.  With regards to drawing lines, I want to do the following:
draw a line from x1,y1 to x2,y2 which I can do using your
previous example.  However, what I want visible is from x2,y2
to the most current date, or the line segment to the right of
x2,y2.  I do not want the line segment between x1,y1 and x2,y2
to be visible, nor do I want the line to the left of x1,y1 to
be visible.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks for your continued help.

Bob