Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock started a war against they costumers

The answer is Amibroker!

www.amibroker.com

After 30 days, you'll never look back.

-= Chris ß =-
Using FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/Trade/EZPnF/PSM/Amibroker
FastBreakPro/SpeedResearch/Agent
MetaStock user since v 0.9, to 7.2.... then discovered AB <g>.