[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: to RoryDryden

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, "Ali Toygar Haykir" <borsa@xxxx> wrote:
> I want to read about the formules of Glaxo U.K about home grown
> expert if u help me I wanna be happy.
>

> http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/equismetastock/--
+Default+Club+Album+-
> -/Glaxo+U.K..jpg?

Ali,
You must have been reading the old archives.
I haven't been here for a long time.
I don't know if I still have that expert but I will have
a look and see if I can find it.
Glaxo is not the same as it was then as it merged with
SmithKlineBeecham. I used to trade long options in those
days (unsuccessfully) and the expert was written with options
in mind - so can't guarantee you will be happy.
Rory.