Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Brown's Derivative Oscillator

Maurice,

No, sorry. I personally don't use systems. I'm a "discretionary
trader" is the term, I believe. I do experiment w/some indicators to
help me find/confirm bottoms and tops, which is why I was interested
in the CI. I'll try out your version. Thanks for posting it. Is it
also used w/RSI for divergences, as the CI?

Thanks,
Harold