[Metastockusers] Re: Does anyone have the Ergotic indicator formula for Metastock?

This formula looks astonishingly close to the 5 period trix......

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "David Jennings" <david.d.jennings@xxxx>
wrote:
> MessageI no longer run Metastock (I voted with my feet)- have moved
to Ensign so can't exactly plot one and then the other, so have to go
on the formula published by Metastock for their oscillator. .
Ergodics are not proprietary in any way. Blau has fully disclosed a
number formulae in his book. The only observation I am making is that
they are very good in their published form. Herewith an example of
one I use all day every day as an indicator.

someone has a so-called propriety system exploration or indicator.
almost always a subscriber will point out that it is similar, closely
similar, or identical to an existing freely available one. Even if
the formulation appears different to the  propriety function, if it
gives the same or similar answers why worry about it.

>   In what way is the ergotic indicator different to the price
oscillator?
>   In what way are the signals different?
>
>   Lionel

indicator which is implemented in Ensign. You should be aware that
there are a number of ergodic indicators e.g. an ergodic trend
strength indicator an ergodic CSI and an ergodic tick volume
indicator  - which is first class at identifying turning points.

oscillator and show that you are not stoned!

>     Lionel

They
>     probably coexisted. The worst plague damage occurred where ergot
>     suppressed the human immune system and made people vulnerable.
Records
>     of plague deaths show huge regional variations. The plague
probably
>     followed pockets of rye ergot.
>
>     And what about witch hunts? The symptoms of bewitchment are
>     consistent, but the way those symptoms were received was not.
Crazy
>     behavior was commonplace in the medieval plague years. The
mad "Dance
>     of Death" is a theme shot through medieval iconography. The
spasms
>     suffered by ergot victims were called St. Vitus Dance. Do you
remember
>     Ingmar Bergman's wonderful movie about the plague, The Seventh
Seal?
>     It began and ended with the figure of death leading the doomed
in an
>     eerie dance across a hilltop.
>
>     See:
>
>     http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1037.htm
>
>     -= Chris ß =-
>     NYS Reg Pharm
>     On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:03:09 -0600, Lionel wrote:
>
>     > The ergot oscillator looks very much like a price oscillator
(see manual
>     > or online help),  one of my preferred indicators.

Service.

Service.

Service.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor