[EquisMetaStock Group] Brown's Derivative Oscillator

Hi! I'm a newcomer to this group.

As a user of Metastock 7, I'd deeply appreciate if somebody could
help me with Brown's Derivative Oscillator.

I'm looking for
(1) an Internet-based description and explanation of this indicator
(2) the Metastock formula to implement it.

Thanx in advance. Cheers.