Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Does anyone have the Ergotic indicator formula for Metastock?

Many symptoms of ergot poisoning and the plague are similar. They
probably coexisted. The worst plague damage occurred where ergot
suppressed the human immune system and made people vulnerable. Records
of plague deaths show huge regional variations. The plague probably
followed pockets of rye ergot.

And what about witch hunts? The symptoms of bewitchment are
consistent, but the way those symptoms were received was not. Crazy
behavior was commonplace in the medieval plague years. The mad "Dance
of Death" is a theme shot through medieval iconography. The spasms
suffered by ergot victims were called St. Vitus Dance. Do you remember
Ingmar Bergman's wonderful movie about the plague, The Seventh Seal?
It began and ended with the figure of death leading the doomed in an
eerie dance across a hilltop.

See:

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1037.htm

-= Chris ß =-
NYS Reg Pharm
On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:03:09 -0600, Lionel wrote:

> The ergot oscillator looks very much like a price oscillator (see manual
> or online help),  one of my preferred indicators.

·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM