[Metastockusers] Re: Stock Potential

Roy

It is interesting to note the subtle differences in eod and real
time version..I use eod version however have aften thought about
purchasing the real time version...I use many other softwares so
never got around it...

So what are the significant differences between eod and real
time...??? if there were five points that you would rate as
significant difference what would they be...????

TIA

regards

anil