Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Need a Stochastic Momentum Index System Tester

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

This is how it is calculated in Metastock.
The following formula calculates a 13,25,2 Stochastic Momentum
100 * ( Mov( Mov(C - (0.5 * ( HHV(H,13) + LLV(L,13))),25,E),2,E) /
(0.5*Mov( Mov( HHV(H,13) - LLV(L,13),25,E),2,E)))

Lars