Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] EXPLORER HELP

Eduardo

> What is the filter that allow me discard stocks that have one or more
> days without trade, for example today run a exploration but I want to
> discard stocks that don't have close for today.
> I expect your help
> Eduardo

One workable approach would be to create a simple indicator for "day of
month", and manually set the value each day. By adding
 AND Fml("day of month")=DayOfMonth()
to the filter of each exploration you only need to change one value in an
indicator to bring all explorations into line.

If you only want to apply the filter to one exploration then add
 And DayOfMonth()="X"
where "X" is set to the correct day before running the exploration.

Roy