Re: [Metastockusers] RSI Formula

Dominick

> Could someone kindly post the formula for :
> RSI(14) color red, with a 9 day simple moving average of the RSI(14),
> color white.

As far as I'm aware colours can't yet be defined within an indicator. What
you can do is create the indicator, manually colour and/or set the style of
each signal, then save (the chart) as a template. Saving as the default
template will bring up the indicator in the correct colours for all newly
created smart charts, but you would need to delete existing smart charts to
allow the new template to be applied to all charts.

RSI(14);
Mov(RSI(14),9,S);

Roy

Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM