RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 8.0 pro System Tester doesn't plot on chart

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

haven't run into any problems like that.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Have
you checked the "orders" tab to make sure all orders that were considered were
placed?  Also, check the "positions" tab.  All the positions are
numbered so you can compare that to what you see on the
chart.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
One
final thing, are you sure when you tell it to plot the system that it is
starting with the first period in the test?  This is a weird thing that MS
does.  Say you run a test on the five min bars for 3 months of data and you
tell it to plot it for you.  It might bring up a chart with only the last
month of signals instead of the entire period for the test (it also won't show
the equity for the entire test, only from the date loaded).  If you right
click on the date/time scale on the bottom, and pick X-axis properties, you can
change the dates/times loaded and displayed to match the period you
tested.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
suppose there is a default someplace where you can change what the system tester
is loading but I haven't looked for it yet.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: eero_koskinen
  [mailto:eero_koskinen@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002
  3:23 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 8.0 pro System Tester doesn't plot on
  chartHi,has any one run into a problem that
  MS 8.0 pro System Tester doesn't plot on the chart? It plots some of the
  test results fine, so that I can see the equity and the buy/sell points,
  but some it just refurses to plot. When I look at the summary, it shows
  that it has calculated the trades, but when I look at the orders or
  positions it shows nothing.Any
  ideas?BR,EeroTo unsubscribe from this group,
  send an email
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour