[Metastockusers] Bugs in Metastock Ver 8.0 EOD

Anil:

Talking about unattended bugs of Metastock, here is one more:

Since Ver 7.02 (or 6.52?) EOD, if you will to plot a line (straight,
horizontal, vertical, trend line) on the chart and you change the line's
property/weight to anything but the thinnest, whatever you select in the
style will only be plotted as a continuous line.  In other word, you
cannot plot heavy weight dotted line.

I had reported this to Equis long ago and their confirmed it was bug and
"will fix it in the future release".  Apparently, this ver 8.0 is not
the future release of 7.02 (or 6.52).

It began just as a minor irritation, now it become ignorance.

--

Regards.

Ong Hock Choon
hcong168@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx