[Metastockusers] Re: TIME TURNS TREND

Your idea is cool, but a better alternative would be to use Spyros's
Zig Zag indicator to fix the peaks and troughs, so that the subsequent
data  does not change the signals.

His posts are available on this forum to incorporate in your idea.

Please post your results too.

Dusant

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "yellowstoneuk" <yellowstoneuk@xxxx> wrote:
> I received some info. regarding gann software and the leaflet
> mentioned that Gann believed in the fact that time turns trend. My
> metastock formula knowledge is limited in comparison with what I
> have seen on the discussion site, however I quickly drafted the
> following formula which seems to be very good at following trends
> with some good timing signals. I would welcome the comments of the
> more experienced members of the group and their expert opinion on
> the formula.
> NB The number 2 in the formula can be changed to any
> number up to 8 with good results.
>
> BUY:-
> myvar:=3;When(TroughBars(1,C,myvar)*2,=,PeakBars(1,C,myvar)) AND When
> (PeakBars(1,C,myvar),>,TroughBars(1,C,myvar))
>
> SELL:-
> myvar:=3;When(PeakBars(1,C,myvar)*2,=,TroughBars(1,C,myvar)) AND When
> (PeakBars(1,C,myvar),<,TroughBars(1,C,myvar))

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM