RE: [Metastockusers] System test "bias change" problem

I'm going from memory quickly here but check in the
system's tester pages for a couple of boxes which say
"system bias" "long" or "short".  If you click on the
help button, it will explain it.  I suspect, again
from memory (I have 8.0 loaded on another machine, not
this one as I'm still testing it to make sure I'm
comfortable with everything before going live with it
during trading hours), that something in your code is
triggering a condition in the opposite direction
before the trade is executed.

Pring

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM