RE: [Metastockusers] Re: MS 8.0 EOD

tried to do a symbol update with 8.0.  Never happen!!!  Symbol updates
for other releases are on the equis website.  I called the techs for 8.0
updates.  They have not been uploaded to the website yet.  Sounds like
something is different . . .

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jim
  [mailto:hvacsage@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 9:15
  AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] Re: MS 8.0 EODI was told by a tech
  that the new limit is 6000 per folder.  He did not mention anything
  about a new format - THAT sure could throw a wrench in the works, for
  anyone who did any file I/O work using the MS Dev Kit ...Jim
  Dean--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Richard Dale" <richard@xxxx>
  wrote:> Are there any changes to the database format? (there were
  rumours that they> now support 8000 stocks per
  folder?)To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor