[EquisMetaStock Group] About KST and KASE indicators

Hello All.

I would like have some info about these indicators,I found some formulas of these
at Kalosz Web page,but I canīt verify if these are good and I donīt have any
manual of these,if Anyone have more info about maybe will be a good point for discuss.

Josep

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/BefplB/TM