From: "TraderJoe" <ta-trader@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: DDE Server

> The DDE server is only designed to pass on the last value of the field
defined, it holds no history. You can use an OLE Link to Excel, to
accomplish what you want. Load the last 20 bars of a 5 minute chart, right
click on the price bar, select copy, then select Paste Special in Excel,
then Paste Link, as CSV...
> ---
> Joe
>

> On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:46:06
>  Harish wrote:
> >Hi Folks,
> >If someone has tried the DDEServer that comes with MS Pro...is it
possible to maintain a certain# of intra bars in Excel in real time?
> >For example if I want to maintain in my Excel spread sheet, the latest 20
bars of 5-min CISCO in realtime???