Re: Intra-Day Testing

Wayne

> I use Metastock 6.52. This allows end-of-day testing, but not, I believe,
> intraday testing (i.e. entering a certain amount of movement from the
> opening, and exiting by the close).

I have previously posted ideas for Trade Equity indicators and explorations capable of testing
systems using intraday entry and exits both on this forum and Metastockusers group. This is not
airy-fairy stuff that has no practical application, but solid code that can de used to generate most
system tester statistics on an entire database of stocks.

I am happy to share this code and ideas for its use if you write to me directly at
rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may be surprised at the extra value you can extract from MS 6.52 without
spending another dollar.

Roy