Re: Support & Resistance?

Jerry:

Although I haven't looked into coding it, it would seem that you could
simply use the HHV and LLV function with various lookback periods, and allow
for a % difference limitation.  For instance, say you took the 60, 45, and
30 day highs and there were 3 discrete values, all of which were within 5%
of each other.  That could easily provide support levels on the high side.
Does everyone agree with this type of approach?

Will Poirier