Re: Hello, thank you, can you help me?

Nicolas

Check that your indicators are "Merged to Scale", usually the left scale. "Merged without scale"
will give exactly the problem you have. To correct the problem, right click on the indicator and
select scaling, then select the appropriate scale.

Roy

Hello list, after several months of only reading, I want to thank you all, for the interesting
discussion.
And there are special greetings to Steve Karnish. The cedarcreek indicators are wonderful!
Best wishes to Denver!
Now I have a little problem:
I combine an indicator with it`s moving averages, fine so far, but as I zoom in or out, the MAs
change their position completely!
Are they recalculated for the zoom area?
Is this black magic, or just my foolish me?
Thanks,
Nicholas Bodeux