Comparable Linear Regression Slopes

Hello all,

I wonder if there is a way to compare the slope values of two different
linear regression lines. Say that we want to compare LRS(close,10) to
LRS(volume,10). These two values are not comparable beyond the level of
their sign (what one can see is that they are both positive, or both
negative,or one positive and the other negative, but that's all). Looking at
the two values you cannot say which slope is sharper, because the LRS of
volume has usually much higher absolute values than the LRS of close, though
in about 50% of the cases the LRS of close is actually sharper.
Therefore, what we need is an LRS calculation method, which would return
comparable values. Please notice, that working with percentages instead of
absolute values does not seem to be an accurate method: There are times when
a LRS based on absolute values of a price will change direction a little
earlier or later than the corresponding LRS based on percentages of the same
price. Also, higher highs of the first do not necessarily coincide with
higher highs of the second.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Orea