Terrorism OFF TOPIC

The list (as do all) takes on a life of it's own. With the tragedy that
happened, I am surprised that there is not more political discussion. There
is even more on the TradeStation list. At this point I do not think anyone
has a right to tell others not to discuss what has happened.

A suggestion: follow political topics with OFF TOPIC and those that are not
interested (or if you are happy about the terrorism) can just delete them.