  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 4:54
  PM
  Subject: Re: Religion
  That's absurd!!! If you
  have "never actually seen the above points laid out like that by either the
  Islamic extremists or their Christian counterparts" then why would you
  attribute these beliefs to them and further more try to imply that Falwell had
  any connection to Islamic terrorism in NY!!! Have you ever read any of
  Fallwell's material? Where have you even seen any suggestion of these things?
  I have never heard or seen any such nonsense from Fallwell. I have not
  seen Fallwell pick on you so I'm not sure why you would select him to spew
  this kind of stuff on. BTW, I didn't realize that Islamic terrorists
  were demanding these things of the US government. Presumably atheist
  propaganda is more accurate and the proponents of it show more tolerance.
  In a message dated 9/16/2001 11:47:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,