  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of igor.devisscherSent: Saturday, September 15, 2001
  1:51 PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  Religion
  Hy,
  I have plased myself today on a newsletterlist
  of metastock. The purpuse of this doing was...to get news and learn more about
  meatastock proffesional...to write formulas etc...
  The only thing I got today is al kind of stuff
  concerning the attack on the WTC buildings. If I wanted news about this I
  pladed myself on a newsletter concerning this topic.
  Is it not possible in any way to get only
  information on metastock...or to tell those people to move to a other
  newsletterlist.
  Thanks
  greeting igor
  <BLOCKQUOTE