Re: Religion

<'Someone named "Voltage" decided to muck up the Metastock list with his anti-God confession that ...
<
<..."We are the masters of our own destiny,not "God".">

God's gonna be mad at you for saying that. Speak for yourself.

Chris

'Professing to be wise, they became fools'

voltage@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Throughout history it has been the excuse of all radical fundamentalists as an excuse for murder.Lets restart day one with no religion to compensate for those lowest common denominators.We are the masters of our own destiny,not "God"