  To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 8:38
  AM
  Subject: Re: Ben Laden

  The Saudis disowned him and pulled his
  citizenship.
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    John
    Adair
    To: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
    title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 9:21
    PM
    Ben Laden is one of 20 sons of the  richest family in
    Saudi If we squeezehim to tight---  Well half our oil comes from
    studies. His anger is alsodirected toward the current rulers of Saudi
    Arabia. Any way you slice it weare in for a very difficult time. Not to
    mention for thirty years ourcolleges have been teaching students to take
    the side of the oppressed andminorities Can we change this and see
    patriotism and a willingness tosacrifice lives if
    necessary..-----Original Message-----From: <A
    href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]OnBehalf Of J.W.E.
    RobertsSent: Friday, September 14, 2001 1:29 PMTo: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Ben LadenImportance: HighDear friends,As it becomes
    clear that Ben Laden is the prime suspect in the present actof terrorism
    and has for a certainty been responsible for the attacks inAfrica, I
    suspect all energies will be directed to capturing or killing him.This
    might prove to be quite difficult, and I'm afraid the only hope
    ofaccomplishing it in the foreseeable future will be to cowe the
    Talibanthugs into handing him over.But there may be another and
    speedier way of getting at him that would hurthim or at least
    circumscribe his capability to organize further acts ofterrorism. Has
    anyone thought about the possibility of beggaring him? Allthese vast
    amounts of money B.L. can dispose of have to be stashed*somewere*, and
    the financing and preparation of present operations iscertain to have
    cost a great deal of money as well. I'm sure that a goodpart of the
    concomitant financial transactions, i.e. payments to his killercommandos
    and their helpers, must be traceable.If he has accounts in
    Switzerland, Liechtenstein or the Bahamas it shouldbe quite easy to
    freeze and confiscate them, and as regards his accounts inone or more of
    the Arabic states, this would be a very appropriate occasionfor them to
    show where their loyalties lie.The technical knowhow and acumen to
    trace and seize B.L.'s funds can ofcourse be found first of all in the
    financial community which was a primarytarget, and which would thereby
    have a fitting and unique opportunity ofhitting back at this devil in
    human disguise.Jan Willem
Roberts