From: neo
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:57 PM
Subject: Natural Gas and other natural resources

Bill

Interesting figures. My concern is more available potential supply in the
ground in US territory. Any idea of the amount in 1980, 1990, and 2000 as
well as estimates (with increasing consumption) for 2010 and 2020?

Ultimately I do not believe that our society is sustainable. We are using
natural resources and destroying the ecosystem of the planet that will
ultimately lead to our own destruction. Hope I am wrong but this is the way
I see it.

neo